Highlights of Goa Honeymoon Packages
|Package Name||Goa Honeymoon Packages|
|Starts From||Goa Arrival|
|Duration||5 Night / 6 Days|
|Destination Covered||South Goa – North Goa – Old Goa – Dudhsagar|
|Best Month To Visit||November To March|
|Accomodation||Luxury | Deluxe | Super Deluxe | Semi Super Deluxe|
|Nights||5 Nights Goa|
Stay :- Goa
Meals :- Welcome Drink & Dinner
On arrival at Goa Airport / Railway Station your Goa honeymoon packages trip begins, meet and welcomed by our representative. Then our driver will take you to the hotel, after reach check in the hotel, time to get fresh and overnight stay at the hotel.
Goa – North Goa ( 40 Km ) 2 Hours
Stay :- Goa
Meals :- Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning after breakfast proceed to explore local sight seeing of North Goa. Visit popular North Goa beaches and historical monuments. After sightseeing drive back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel in Goa.
GOA HONEYMOON PACKAGES SIGHT SEEING :-
1) CALANGUTE BEACH :- It is the most amazing beach located in North Goa and one of the best beach for honeymooners and friends groups. Here number of shops are serving different kind of delicious cuisines and sea food also. This beach is located near the flea market which is famous for the handicrafts, Portuguese cuisines and local shopping. Many water activities are also available like water surfing, jet skiing and many more. This Beach is also known as the “QUEEN OF THE BEACHES”.
2) VAGATOR BEACH :- It is the counted in the most prettiest beaches of North Goa, the main reason why travelers get attracted this beach is “CHAPORA FORT”. This fort provide an amazing view of the sandy beach with blue Arabian Sea Water, it is a romantic and peaceful spot for the travelers. In a walking distance from the Chapora Fort two beautiful water springs are also located where romantic sunsets are enjoyed by couples and travelers.
3) ANJUNA BEACH :- This beach is full of palm trees, rocks and brown sands which make this beach more attractive and famous among there visitors. This beach is loved by the party animals because all around the year and day many parties were held through out the year. In the evening when sun sets below the horizon the beautiness of the sky and place is epic. Also once in a week a market is set up by the local people of Goa where jewelry, shoes, upper wear, lower wear and many things is being on sale.
4) FORT AGUADA :- It is a famous historical monument built by the Portuguese in 16th Century. This fort is located on Candolim, Goa. The attraction of this fort is 4 floor building lighthouse built in the 19th century where tourist capture beautiful photographs as a memory of Goa trip. Also Arabian Sea view from this fort look so fabulous and on the outskirts of the fort there were church is established by the Portuguese during there rule. Hence it is the oldest Goa tourist sport in North Goa.
Goa – South Goa ( 35 KM ) 1 Hour
Stay :- Goa
Meals :- Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning after breakfast proceed to explore local sight seeing of South Goa. Visit popular South Goa beaches and historical monuments. After sightseeing drive back to the hotel, Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Goa.
GOA HONEYMOON PACKAGES SIGHT SEEINGS :-
1) MOBOR BEACH :- This beach is the most peaceful spot in South Goa because of the white sand and clear blue water make the environment so charming and fabulous for the travelers. Mobor Beach is located in Panjim ( South Goa ) and areas covered with the tall palm trees, so the cool fresh breeze will refresh and energize your mind. Many water sports activities available here like water skiing, wind surfing etc also sea food stalls are present on the beach which offer delicious cuisines to the tourist.
2) DONA PAULA :- This beach is around 7 Km away from the Panjim in South Goa. During winters this beach is overcrowded by the tourist and remains calm during monsoon. On of the main attraction of this tourist place is ” White rock statute ” built by the Portuguese during 20th century. This statue is a symbol of peace and love. Also some of 21st century Bollywood movies have been filmed here like ” Singham ” and others. Waters sports and food stalls also available here .
3) BASILICA OF BOM JESUS :- It is the most famous and oldest church of North Goa, Old Goa. This church was established in 16th century by the Portuguese and counted of the best tourist place to visit in Old Goa tour city. Also this church is counted under the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The interior of this church is capable enough to catch the attention of tourist, design of church building is Baroque architectural style and walls are full of biblical scenes. Many year large numbers of tourist visit this peaceful and spiritual church.
4) SHREE MANGUESHI TEMPLE :- This popular temple of Goa is dedicated to the Lord Shiva and was established in 20th century. It is located in Mangeshi Village around 21 Km from the capital city of Goa “Panaji”. A large number of tourist visit this temple daily and counted largest temple in Goa.
Goa – Dudhsagar Waterfall ( 30 Km ) 1 hour
Stay :- Goa
Meals :- Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning after breakfast proceed to explore the famous attraction of Dudhsagar waterfall, it is the highest waterfall in Goa. After reaching the destination there were two ways to reach waterfall, You can take jeep and continue your journey while exploring the jungle another is to choose trek. After full day sight seeing drive back to the hotel, Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
GOA HONEYMOON PACKAGES SIGHT-SEEING :-
1) DUDHSAGAR WATERFALL :- This waterfall lies between the border of Karnataka & Goa and also known as “Sea Of Milk”. This tourist spot is situated at Western Ghat. Dudhsagar Waterfalls is surrounded by the Big rocks, hills and tall trees. The main reason “Dudhsagar Waterfalls” is so famous because of it’s height 1,017 and listed in India’s tallest waterfall. Getting the close view of this place, tourist used to trek and enjoy this wanderlust with their friends / Groups.
Meals :- Breakfast Only
After breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to airport / railway Station, Bus Stand for your onward destination.
Get back home with tons of unforgettable memory !!
Goa :- Goa is a smallest beautiful state located in the western coastal region of India. Density of population in Goa is sparse and categorized in fourth smallest population state in India. The adjoining states of Goa is Mumbai from the North, Karnataka from the East and South is bounded with the Arabian sea. The language is spoken in Goa is “Konkani” and state is also known with the name is “Konkan”. Book your holiday tour with Mountains Dekho for unforgettable experience and customize your Goa Honeymoon Packages.
The capital city of Goa is Panaji ( Panjim ) also this small state is consisting of two districts ( North Goa & South Goa ). Vasco Da Gama is the metropolitan area ( Largest Area ) in Goa discovered by the Portuguese traveler Vaso Da Gama. The Attraction of Goa are ancient monuments, Sandy beaches, whitewashed churches, water sports activities and areas covered with the coconut trees and water.
1) By Air :-
Dabolim International Airport Goa, Just 30 KM distance from the capital city of ( Panaji ) Panjim. All domestic and international flights are scheduled from the airport and connect with all states and countries. Also taxis, cabs and buses available for the beneficial of tourist to reach Goa city.
2) By Bus :-
There are number of buses scheduled for the tourist to reach Goa from the cities like Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Mangalore & Hyderabad.
3) By Train :-
There are two railway stations are constructed by the Goa Government ( Madgaon & Vasco Da Gama ) and connected with all the prime states of India.
The best season to enjoy your days in Goa is the month of November to March because due to the end of monsoon season in Goa. The weather suits better for the vacations though cool breeze starts to wind and warm humidity starts declining. Water level of beaches also remains friendly for the travelers and beaches covered with the large numbers of tourist who are coming here to make their Christmas & New Year Unforgettable.
Many musical festivals & parties are held in the month of November – December which is continues till morning. The hotels of Goa were also get occupied due to large number of visitors coming in this month but don’t worry our Goa Tour Packages comprises nice hotels to check in for our clients.
1. DUDHSAGAR WATERFALLS :-
This waterfall lies between the border of Karnataka & Goa and also known as “Sea Of Milk”. This tourist spot is situated at Western Ghat. Dudhsagar Waterfalls is surrounded by the Big rocks, hills and tall trees. The main reason “Dudhsagar Waterfalls” is so famous because of it’s height 1,017 and listed in India’s tallest waterfall. Getting the close view of this place, tourist used to trek and enjoy this wanderlust with their friends / Groups.
2. GRAND ISLAND :-
It is a place for adventurers because whole area is surrounded with the Arabian sea and many water sports activities are available here for the tourists. Snorkeling, Scuba Diving & Fishing all these activities are offered by the operators at reasonable price. Grand Island is located in the South Goa and tourist used to reach through sail ride. Do let us know if you are thinking of adding this activity in Goa Honeymoon Packages.
3. HARVALEM WATERFALLS :-
Harvalem waterfall suits best for the family, friends and the honeymooners because of it’s Eco-friendly nature and area is surrounded by the large numbers of plants and trees. Due to the dense flora & fauna this place provide outstanding nature experience and view to their explorers. Harvalem waterfall is located in North Goa and beauty of waterfall will refresh your body and soul both, water is falling from a height of approx. 50 meter in the pond.
4. CHAPORA FORT
Chapora Fort is located in the region of North Goa, Bardez and placed on a hill above the Va-gator Beach. This Fort is founded by the Adil Shah in 1617 then in 1683 another ruler King of Maratha take over the control. This place is ruled by more than more than 4 rulers and after 1961 Chapora Fort comes under hand to India after Portuguese left Goa. Many Bollywood movie shootings have been filmed here because of the beautiful nature and area covered with the hills and Arabian Sea. This Place is a wanderlust for its explorers.
5. ARJUNA FLEA MARKET
It is one of the best place to visit with family, Groups and Friends, large numbers of shops, showrooms and restaurants are present here. Arjuna Market is just walking distance from Arjuna Beach and a perfect place for the tourist for local shopping. Different kind of delicious cuisines are served by the restaurants to the visitors of Goa. It is a best tourist place for the honeymooners and friends.
1. Baga Beach
2. Calangute Beach
3. Palolem Beach
4. Anjuna Beach
5. Candolim Beach
6. Vagator Beach
7. Arambol Beach
8. Mobor Beach
9. Colva Beach
The nigh-life of the Goa is very famous among the Youth and people who are adventurers. North & South Goa streets are full of Clubs and the best part is party continues till sun comes up in every club. Travelers groove there body on there favorite music Nationals and Internationals tracks with the best neon lighting make it more classic. It is a best part in the trip, visitors enjoy there night with favorite music, foods and drinks.
2. SHOPPING IN PANJIM
Panjim is located in the North Goa and street of Panjim is full of shops and malls where tourist finds number of products and things to buy for their family, friends and relatives. Tourist can find both Branded and Non Branded products available in shops of Panjim whether you are looking for Handicrafts, Clothing, Handmade Jewelry and Portuguese items.
3. ROAD TRIP ON A SCOOTY
Explore North & South Goa by yourself through hiring a scooty and start roam on Goa’s road. It is the best things you must have to do in Goa trip, explore historical monuments, Beaches, Churches and local market of Goa without any guide. Enjoy the beautiful roads of Goa covered with tall coconut trees and flora, fauna it would be a most memorable part of the Goa trip.
4. YACHT RIDE
It is the most cool and fabulous activity done by the travelers in Goa tour packages, just book a yacht and cruise according to your choice. Lave your footprints on Beaches and start exploring the massive and depthy Arabian blue sea, watching sunset from the cruise / Yacht is wonderful and best experience you will be familiar with. During the ride the fresh cool breeze will refresh your mind as well your soul both. After exploring Arabian Sea through Cruise, you would definitely be not forget this awesome activity in life.
Such a appreciable services by this travel company, they make my holiday very much memorable. Thank you Mountains Dekho